Friday, 6 September 2013

Hey its Umair. Welcome to my site friend, well friend coz of course you have this address coz you are one and if you like to be called anonymous then its your choice coz you see it doesn't really matter the either ways. 
I could just tell you about me but you see I really have pity on people and don't want to bore you to death. So just some things that I could highlight in me, I guess I am just an addition to among most of the teens, yeah you know we share common interest playing, socializing, and what else could life be about.  I have dreams to touch the stars but I was thought they are bigger than earth and in outer space millions of kms away so I no longer made any sense so I would rather stick my feet to the Earth and be lil more realistic.  
 I've never really stuck to a particular aim, I guess I take life as it comes I've been through several challenges in life, there have been really a lot of ups and down. Computers really fascinate me I love playing around with various applications and quite naturally wanted to make a career relating to keep the fun on coz I do believe make you hobby your career and you will never have to work a day in life. So I enrolled to become Bachelor of Computer Applications, yeah sounds good. But since my family has a business background I was also having interest in Bachelor of Business Administration so after a talk to my parents I switched to BBA. 
But still I did not want to leave my computer, I decided not for a career but I can still keep an option just in case, so I made up my mind to study some basic web designing and maybe a little bit of programming so that I hold a base if later I had to build on it. I am currently along side with my collageing  work in a BPO as a business transcriptionist, I think its something related to my field and gives me a view of how organizations work because real world experiences are really different from what we learn in books and so that would also give me some work experience which I think is valuable in near future. 
I'll keep you updated cya for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment